FTX AI Config has dissappeaerd since installing NZSI SP3

Post carried over from Here: ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/82851-ai-not-landing-or-to-at-nzch-since-nzsi-sp3/ )

Hi Graham,

My FTXAI was working properly and fully installed up to v4.00 base v4.10 v4.20

To deepen the mystery a little further, Since installing NZSI SP3 my FTXAI Cpl and config file have gone missing from the ORBX\Scripts folder might there be a problem with a cleanup.bat for the SP3 installer.

I have an FTXAI icon on desktop and FTX Central, the traffic files are still present at their last settings, but the clicking CPL brings up this error message. The message is correct detecting that the config file is nolonger present in ORBX\Scripts folder. I will have to reinstall  FTX AI.

EDIT: Update I have cycled FTX Central and rebooted my PC the file (orbx_cpl_ftxauai.xml) has reappeared in ORBX\Scripts folder but will not open the CPL, it always brings up this error message.

Thanks in advance of your assistance

SmybU.jpg

Here is the contents of (orbx_cpl_ftxauai.xml) if you can see any irregularities.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <windowTitle>ORBX FTX AU AI Traffic Control Panel</windowTitle>
  <root>\Scenery\World\Scenery</root>
  <headingText>  Manage FTX AU AI Traffic Settings</headingText>

<options>

<option>
      <name>FSX Default Traffic</name>
      <description> <b>FSX DEFAULT AI TRAFFIC</b> 

Ticking this option box will activate the default Microsoft FSX <b>trafficAircraft.bgl</b> file in the Scenery-World-Scenery folder.

You should <i>always</i> untick this box when you use FTX AI Traffic in Australia or New Zealand so you can make full use of the FTX custom aircraft and airlines for this region.
</description>
      <files>
        <file>
          <onPath>trafficAircraft.bgl</onPath>
          <offPath>trafficAircraft.bgl.DISABLED-FOR-FTX-AI</offPath>
        </file>
      </files>
    </option>

<option>
      <name>FTX AI International Airline Traffic</name>
      <description> <b>FTX AI INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE TRAFFIC</b> 

Ticking this option box will activate the FTX AI International Airline Traffic <b>Traffic_FTX International Airlines.bgl</b> file in the Scenery-World-Scenery folder.

It is best to <i>always</i> untick this box when you fly outside Australia if you have another AI Traffic package installed as this file will only provide coverage for International carriers at Australia and New Zealand Airports.
</description>
      <files>
        <file>
          <onPath>Traffic_FTX International Airlines.bgl</onPath>
          <offPath>Traffic_FTX International Airlines.bgl.OFF</offPath>
        </file>
      </files>
    </option>

<option>
      <name>FTX AI Aust and NZ Airline Traffic</name>
      <description> <b>FTX AI AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND AIRLINE TRAFFIC</b>

Ticking this option box will activate the FTX AI Australian and New Zealand Airline Traffic <b>Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl</b> file in the Scenery-World-Scenery folder.

This box can be left ticked or unticked when flying outside Australia or New Zealand as these flight plans include complete World Wide coverage for all Australian and New Zealand Airlines.
</description>
      <files>
        <file>
          <onPath>Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl</onPath>
          <offPath>Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl.OFF</offPath>
        </file>
      </files>
    </option>

<option>
      <name>FTX AI GA Traffic</name>
      <description> <b>FTX AI GA TRAFFIC</b>

Ticking this option box will activate the FTX AI GA Traffic <b>Traffic_FTX GA Traffic.bgl</b> file in the Scenery-World-Scenery folder.

This box can be left active for all flying both within Australia and New Zealand and elsewhere as there is very little chance of any conflicts with other AI traffic packs.
</description>
      <files>
        <file>
          <onPath>Traffic_FTX GA Traffic.bgl</onPath>
          <offPath>Traffic_FTX GA Traffic.bgl.OFF</offPath>
        </file>
      </files>
    </option>

</options>
</configuration>

Graham, if your reading this please Mark as 'Resolved" I have solved it.

Although I have no idea how the 'Desktop short cut' was changed to find a CPL ( orbx_cpl_ftxai.xml ) instead of (orbx_cpl_ftxauai.xml) the Icon in FTX Central correctly finds the AUAI version of the .xml.

Thanks again for your help and superb AI packages

@Wolter : I just haven't installed the NA AI pack yet but will get around to it soon.

bDgE.jpg

Archived