FTX Central not working

BenvanBoom

Hi ORBX Support,

Since i registered a lot of ORBX scenery, on the latest 20% off action i decided to buy just everything what i still missed :-)

I installed everything now and it came up that i must have messed up my scenery.cfg

This is because my FTX Central is not working anymore, pressing the right region will not bring up the FTX terrain features  for that region.

I do press "Apply" every time.

I will insert my scenery.cfg settings. Maybe you can have a look at it?

What can i do to get things working again?

I hope you can help me.

I will only give my FTX Global order number for this problem (To much work to put them all here)

FSS0223133

Thanks in advance, kind regards,

Ben

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scenery_cfg_BvB.txt

Hi Ben,

I've taken the liberty to edit your post namely the whole scenery cfg takes up a wee bit of real estate hence I've transformed it to a txt file and attached it to your post ;)

Also no worries about the order number, I see your point in typing out the whole list, no need for that we can check the purchases with one order number :D

As for the issue at hand, please re-install the latest Library files

when done fire up fsX make a flight no matter where and close the SIM

go to : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX and rename the scenery.cfg file to something like scenery.cfg_Ben_BU save and exit there

go to : ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts and rightclick the FTXConfigurator.exe and select run as Administrator, you won't see much happening as it is a silent application, close

fire up fsX it will say it is rebuilding the scenery Dbase and check the scenery order in your Scenery Control Panel of fsX

Hi Wolter,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I did as you instructed. After that my Scenery.cfg was about 115 layers long (in stead of previously 329 layers)

So i lost all addon scenery  :-[

After that i pressed FTX Global to set North America and i got 252 Layers back (From the previously 329)

I loaded up Bowerman field KHQM and i saw that i have the scenery but the surrounding seem to be still default.

Hope you have some more idea's ?

Kind regards,

Ben

Hi Ben,

geen man overboord ;)

just rename the original scenery.cfg you saved back to scenery.cfg but first delete the last one and all your addon sceneries should be there again :)

in case off you have Skype you can call me => PH-WVDS makes things maybe easyer to resolve the issue at hand

Hi Wolter,

I am setting up a new FSX scenery Library file in the right order.

But every time after i started FSX the file is changed into a old one.

Does ORBX FTX Central make a backup and put that back?

How can i setup a new FSX scenery Library file in order to try to get back all ORBX scenery in the right order?

Kind regards,

Ben

Archived