Airportparkingspace.bmp

I loaded up the newly released freeware airport KMMU and found a large number of white squares obscuring the northern apron. A little sleuthing with MCX showed that the problem is caused by a missing texture: Airportparkingspace.bmp. This file is called as a texture by Orbxlibs_ground_markings_02.bgl, so it really should be included in the latest ORBX libraries. Sadly, a fresh download and install of the ORBX libraries did not include the texture, so I'm left with nasty white squares on the apron.

Can someone who has the file please attach it here and ensure that the texture makes it into the next revision of the ORBX libraries?

I'll check on it's status in the libraries, in the meantime here is a zip file containing the texture. Drop it into "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Texture" and it should be good to go. It should actually reside in "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Texture" so you can drop it in there if you'd prefer. Not sure why it made it's way out of our file structure and into the general texture folder.

AirportParkingSpace.zip

Archived