AVSIM Reviews AU Green !

Jay Kae

No question - great review for a fantastic group.  But, lets not forget the other fantastic group of folks who bring us amazing freeware airport/airfields/Ai/repaints  etc.  Our good friends at Aussiex.org with their OZ addons add airport realism to the scenery realism from Orbx.  Also, a very gifted freeware producer whose files start with ant (Anthony), has produced equally fantastic airports. I just can't say enough about all of you folks who have produced a wonderful flight sim environment.  Frankly, I don't need FS11 as I have FTX.      Thank you all very much.

Howard

What a fantastic review Team and well deserved, And it hits on what ive said before about the service being second to none and if every company was the same in helping its customers we would all live in clover. But thats why i will keep coming back for more and only have FTX on my pc you cant ask for more.

cheers

Iain.

Hey guys,

i wrote the review, and the gold one as well, and it didn't cost orbx 1c ;D  i mean what i wrote it is absolutely great scenery, i love flying in oz, now all i need is you guys to do NZ and i will be a happy camper, oh and a  brisbane airport, and archerfield and........ :P

Hey guys,

i wrote the review, and the gold one as well, and it didn't cost orbx 1c ;D  i mean what i wrote it is absolutely great scenery, i love flying in oz, now all i need is you guys to do NZ and i will be a happy camper, oh and a  brisbane airport, and archerfield and........ :P

Thanks for the reviews mate, much appreciated. It did actually cost Orbx the review copies given to AVSIM which are supplied FOC ;)

Hey guys,

You'll find Mark Lee's Archerfield included in OZx. ;)

http://aussiex.org

Cheers,

Matt.

Hey guys,

You'll find Mark Lee's Archerfield included in OZx. ;)

http://aussiex.org

Cheers,

Matt.

Yup got that, but having worked airside for 9 months, it just doesn't cut it (sorry, your work is outstanding and better than default)  but after working there, it looks a littl like that but nothing like that if you know what i mean

Archived