Open LC, no autogen texture in Wales

Hello,

I'm doing what most of you are doing now, enjoying Europe with Open LC !

I've tried Tuscany yesterday and it was wonderful.

Today I had a fly over Wales, west of Cardiff.

FTX central was set on Global, no hybrid, no vector lights. Autogen set to maximum.

I precise that I have England+Wales+Scotland+Ireland (North and South) installed.

I have no UTX, no GEX and installed. I'm using P3Dv2.2

First question : what I am seeing is Open LC or Wales scenery ?

For me it is totally similar to Wales scenery (very nice anyway ^-^ )

Second question:

On the shot below you can see repetitive urban textures, without autogen at all on it. What are they ?

eng1.jpg

On those two other shots you can see how those textures appear and disappear and how they seems to "invade" the landscape without logical pattern (here it appears in a lake)

eng2.jpg

Same point a few seconds later :

eng3.jpg

I think your use of hybrid and Europe is off, since you have FTX Wales installed. According to the manual, if you're only flying inside "full fat sceneries" (in your case, entirely within Wales and/or England and/or Scotland and/or Ireland and/or Northern Ireland), set FTX central to "Europe." Those sceneries are presently what's in FTX Europe. Use Global plus check/tick hybrid if you're flying between one of your FTX Europe sceneries and somewhere else in Europe (France, Germany, etc). With your setup, you would never use Global without choosing hybrid while inside one of your FTX European sceneries.

Thank you very much for answering.
I knew that. I read the manual. But as the manual says that I would only have some altitude problem due to full fat region airports, I decide to have a try to see the difference between Open LC and those regions.

I'ts clear that it wasn't a good idea.

Archived