FTX Central Question/Issue

skywreck

Whenever I press any of the World Areas (Europe, North America, Oceania), the correct scenery areas I purchased are added to the scenery.cfg. Whenever I press just Global, no entries are added to scenery.cfg, same with the Europe LC which I bought three days ago, it did

add the entries after install, but none since. Bear in mind that generally before flying I manually add only the scenery entries that I need for the flight, and would expect FTX Central to automatically add its entries plus LC when the Global icon is pressed. Likewise with Vector I've no idea how make sure these entries are added to the scenery.cfg via FTX Central.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Seeing I have not received a single reply to my original post, I am wondering if perhaps I didn't explain myself sufficiently clear. Hopefully someone in these Forae can provide and answer to my issues.

I don't particularly want to fly with all the scenery entries that are added to the scenery.cfg whenever I press one of the regions. Example when I am going to fly in the UK and select Europe I don't want FSX to load

all the scenery entries for Australia, NZ, etc., that FTX adds automatically to the scenery.cfg, so immediately after I edit the scenery config manually and leave only those entries for the UK and add any airport entries, mesh, etc

No problem here.

My issue is that when I press Global when flying outside in any of the areas not covered by ORBx, no Global scenery entries  are added to scenery.cfg. As regards Vector the only entries where placed in scenery.cfg when

first installed but there seems to be no tool or application to add them to scenery.cfg when creating one with the defult FSX entries.

Is my FTX corrupted, or is it the case that as regards Global and Vector entries one should save the position of the original entries and copy them and manually paste them in the same places when building a custom scenery.cfg

Thanks

Good Morning Joaquin,

This particular issue has been discussed in some detail by folks much smarter the myself. I'm still working on that first cup of coffee, so the initial search for them on the iPad came up blank. There are several folks on here that DO use that technique, so be patient.

Respectfully,

Brian

Thanks Brian for the reply. Looks as if  perhaps I was under the wrong impression that FTX would automatically add entries for all the products. I read somewhere in the Forum that they are thinking of reworking the FTX interface, so no worries, will just wait until this issue is further clarified.

Regards

Archived