AYMN problem (PNG pack)

mhlarsen

Have just been to visit AYMN Mendi.

Love the dog and the South West Air Twin Otter, but some engineer at Road planning needs to be fired  ::)

AYMNMendi_zps248bdd38.jpg

Using AYPY, FTX Global 1.20 and FTX Vector 1.15.

Yeah I'm aware of that one at Mendi, it was the only issue that was reported in final testing, either the FTXVector road is wrong or the FSX placement of the runway is wrong, probably the latter knowing FSX... I've made a note to re-route it for FTXVector users in a servicepack down the track

Have you got some extra landclass in operation there? you should see houses all around that end of the runway at Mendi

FTXVector+FTXGlobal basepack+PNG Holgermesh

F60ds.jpg

Yeah I'm aware of that one at Mendi, it was the only issue that was reported in final testing, either the FTXVector road is wrong or the FSX placement of the runway is wrong, probably the latter knowing FSX... I've made a note to re-route it for FTXVector users in a servicepack down the track

Have you got some extra landclass in operation there? you should see houses all around that end of the runway at Mendi

FTXVector+FTXGlobal basepack+PNG Holgermesh

F60ds.jpg

I will check the missing houses, as I might have some scenery debris.

As you probably know the road in reallife runs right next to the runway on the left side of this picture, so it should be a small correction.

Just check the position of your !OrbxOpenLC entries are below AYPY

Yes a nice set of pictures of Mendi here http://swa.com.pg/gallery.html (nothing in the way of ground imagery though...one day)

Thanks, the !OrbxOpenLC entries was exactly the cause. Don't how that could happen.

I still have some minor mesh issues, but Stefan tells me if have the superior mesh, so...  8)

I saw your repaint of SWA, just when i had paid for that and Hevilift at a repaint service  ::)

Archived