Saitek pro yoke and pedals questions

Guest boeingqa

Guest boeingqa

Guys l just bought the yoke and rudder pedals. How to l assign the reverse thrust on the throttle? l`m not sure what key it is in fsx? also whats the best settings for the yoke to have more

response from them.. and just one more what are the 2 strips for? the valcro strips? it doesnt tell you in the book..

Thanks guys

Paul

Don't have the yoke but the following is default for FSX.................Reverse Thrust (Turboprops/Jets) F2 (press and hold)

Velcro strips I presume your speaking of that came with the pedals? If so they should be self adhesive and there ment to be placed on the bottom of the pedals and then stuck on the floor or where ever to stop them sliding and the Velcro then allows you to remove them. Waste of time if you ask me this was my solition and gave a better angle to my needs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

you can setup reverse thrust on the Saitek Throttle by going into the control settings (buttons & Keys) and under decrease throttle quickly which is F2 change the assigment to your throttle  by adding a joy stick assignment. make sure your throttle is at zero then click change joystick assignment and then pull the throttle down into the red marked zone you will need to check the repeat box and drag the slider all the way to the right for full reverse thrust.

hope this helps

Archived