ORBX Global

Sorry for posting this here, but I looked through the whole site and came up empty.

So here it is......

I just bought ORBX Global this afternoon, and after some problems with the installation process, I finally got it installed, and tested......

I have one thing to say about Global.......In a word AWESOME......Thank you guys for creating this.....What an improvement.....

Craig.

Orbx Global is indeed an awesome product, it made me fall in love with FSX.

As a matter of fact I really like this company:

1. Innovative

2. High quality products

3. Fair prices

4. Excellent support

5. Very active on the forum (I really appreciate that)

6. Honest

7. Friendly

8. Can handle criticism

9. Many free products

10. Constant updates of things to come

11. Constant product updates

12. Are wiling to listen to their customers. A good example is their release of  Vector 1.1, that had all the changes that people asked for.

I also like John, maybe not always the easiest guy to some, but in my opinion an honest guy with a vision, who has the determination to offer a quality product, who cares about his customers, who doesn't run around the bush and likes to be direct and who in my opinion has the gift to bring talented people together. Keep it up buddy!

So true.

I don't have Vector yet, but I plan on it in the future. Global is the most expensive product I have bought for FSX to date. And I plan on getting more ORBX products as money will afford.

I just wish their were more detail to landmarks. Like Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Universal studios here in Southern California. But I am sure things like these will come in the future.

Keep up the excellent work JOHN.....And Thank You for the Great products.

Craig.

I just wish their were more detail to landmarks. Like Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Universal studios here in Southern California. But I am sure things like these will come in the future.

The reality is that the world doesn't stop at the American border, almost 7 billion people live on the other side in almost 200 countries, all people with different needs and I doubt that they're interested to see Disneyland, Magic Mountain and Universal studios from the sky (seriously...sigh), when they could have a realistic representation of the Grand Canyon or European Alps instead.

That's true, Their are so many of the smaller landmarks that have minor detail, that most would probably pass right by without even noticing. But your talking about places that are much more then landmarks, the Grand Canyon, European Alps, Niagara Falls and others are parts of the 7 wonders of the world.

Myself when I fly in the RW, I use sites like Disneyland, Magic Mountain, 6 Flags across America as reference points while flying to judge the distance to my destination.

Archived