Feel like a challenge !!

John Giddens

After touring around Watts Bridge and Kilcoy YKCY  west of YRED , I decided to Have a

look at Mt Brisbane . After 3 missed approaches finally nailed it

Posted Image

Posted Image

only to overshoot and consequently crash and burn . So decided to give the 152

a go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

after getting in ok and backtracking for takeoff

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

had a drama getting out ! 

Posted Image

is a real challenge  ;D  cheers , Johnno

OH ,Mt Brisbane :) I showed up my dad at x-mas, a RL pilot for Sunstate just retired last year at 65. Took the moony in there, failed the first time, but got it the second time. Anyhoo, it tweaked his interest, firstly because he didn't know the field existed and secondly because it looked like a challange worthy. Long story short, My sim, My set up, You could tell he didn't care it just pissed him that I got in and he didn't... ;D ;D. Its only because he used to torcher me as a child :P :P

OH ,Mt Brisbane :) I showed up my dad at x-mas, a RL pilot for Sunstate just retired last year at 65. Took the moony in there, failed the first time, but got it the second time. Anyhoo, it tweaked his interest, firstly because he didn't know the field existed and secondly because it looked like a challange worthy. Long story short, My sim, My set up, You could tell he didn't care it just pissed him that I got in and he didn't... ;D ;D. Its only because he used to torcher me as a child :P :P

LOL bugger !!  Onya mate , Anyhow today I went in ok uphill with no wind and not much fuel in the 182

and  made it in with zilcho to spare and got out quite ok to. Yep definitely land from the eastern side

Cheers Johnno

Archived