Machine crash

xxd09

I have a slight problem.On a particular longer flight my machine crashes-Cushman Meadows[KCMW] to Darrington Muni[1S2] as the plane enters the mountains at the end of the flight-sudden changes in the Clouds precede the Crash-the Clouds dissapear!!.Daylight Flights only-Night time flights are OK

History- I had a problem with Seiku Airport[11S] and Veronia[057] which when loaded had a "hole" in the runway.

This was corrected by changing Scenery Mesh resolution settings to 5M from the previous 2m

Previously I was having crashes on shorter flights-Fall City[1WA6] to Vashon Island[2S1] and Walter Sutton[WA79] to Veronia[05S]

This was also corrected by the Mesh resolution change

A long flight from Gustavus[PAGS] to Yakutak[PAYA] was uneventfull-low intensity of Scenery?

I surmise that my machine is operating at its limits in these Scenery intense environments. I notice also that the Flights are sometime "smoother" than others-due to level of scenery and airport intensity?

I do enjoy flying about in this Area but fell that another little reducing "tweak" would make life even more fun

Obviously I want as much Scenery intensity as possible but a another small reduction in performance is required for sanity.A Crash at the end of a long flight is the Flight Simmers ulcer inducer!

What shoud I change?

Any help would be appreciated

Malcolm Beaton 

I had a look at the latest Orbx FSX Settings instructions on the newest Airport I could find-Yakutak[PAYA]

I moved Autogen Density from Very Dense to Dense

I moved Texture Resolution from 7 to 15

The aforementioned problem Flight completed satisfactorily

Am I doing the right thing?

I need a more powerfull machine!

Malcolm Beaton

Archived