YMML (Melbourne, AU) ORBX Control Panel settings not applied to scenary

Michael T

I have a problem where none of the settings in the Orbx YMML V2 control panel is being applied to the scenary when I am in FSX. For example, in the control panel I select "Landside Passengers", "airside ground staff", or "airport perimeter fences" but in FSX these feature do not appear.

Please help!

I just did more testing and realised that the GSE LVL 1~3, Cars LVL 1~3, and Taxis is also not appearing in FSX.

I have checked the FSX setting for Traffic and the "Airport vehicle density" is set to max and "Road Vehicles" are also set to Max.

In the //ORBX/FTX_AU/FTXAA_YMML/Scenery folder it looks like the only file there with the extension "Off" is the "APX_Single_Runway", otherwise everything else is set to BGL. I have also double clicked on the "ModuleInstaller.exe" but this did not seem to have made a difference.

I have taken some screenshots below, compare to the screenshots from Orbx websites and the youtube videos in these scenes there should be the Qantas cargo containers, cars, people and lifts.

Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture1.JPG

Yes I have restarted FSX after applying the changes and when I am applying the changes in "YMML Control Panel" the FSX is not running. I have also "Flushed the Scenary index" from FTX Central and then rebuilt the Scenary Library when starting FSX.

Resolved!

I just purchased another Orbx product YBBN (Brisbane Airport) from Sim Store. I after installing the YBBN I noticed that it was working the way I expected it to work, I then loaded the YMML scenery and looks like the settings are now being applied.

Suspect that there was something in the YMML install package not quite right, but the YBBN install package fixed it.

Archived