Flight sim store Store Bucks

rlaycock

Hi

Has any one tried to use the flight sim store gift vouched system (Store Bucks) to give a Orbx  gift.  A close friend who is also a flight simmer had a birthday so I bought him $45.00 worth of Store Bucks.  He is going to use it  for US NCA However whenever I try to send the store bucks it always reports invalid amount alongside the field where you put the amount in.

I tried putting the 45 dollars in the following ways

$45.00

However they all give the same response (Invalid amount)  It however gives no indication of how the amount needs to be stipulated.  I have tried to contact them by e-mail and phone but with no reply.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Bob

Hi Bob, when you purchase a StoreBucks gift voucher from FSS it has to be manually release into your account by our staff before it can be sent to a friend or used in our store. I think you'll find that has taken place for your particular purchase and you can now send the amount to your friend.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Thanks and yes it has come through and he has bought NCA.

As a sugestion you may want to note this in the FAQ relating to StoreBucks.  I could se no mention of a delay relating to StoreBucks and it was somewhat disapointing not to be able to give Adam his gift on the correct day

Thanks again

Bob

Archived