Vector and Simaddons CYHZ

IanF

Yeah I have been experimenting with this myself. The photoreal backdrop there isn't helping either.

I disabled the photo real area of Halifax so its just the airport and still have issues, had the same problem at CYTZ, but unchecking the Frozen Surface option solved the  problem, not the case with CYHZ.

I don't have FTX Vector but I have FTX Global and lots of Simaddon's airports including CYHZ and I have not identified any compatability problems between them and FTX Global thus far. My vector data is provided by UTX Canada, which I had together with all the other UTX products long before FTX Vector appeared, which is one of the reasons why I have not switched to FTX Vector as yet.

I don't have FTX Vector but I have FTX Global and lots of Simaddon's airports including CYHZ and I have not identified any compatability problems between them and FTX Global thus far. My vector data is provided by UTX Canada, which I had together with all the other UTX products long before FTX Vector appeared, which is one of the reasons why I have not switched to FTX Vector as yet.

had no problems with yhz and global, was not until i got vector that this issue occurred, Anyways i will wait unil i get a reply from the support team, maybe i should have posted this in a different sub forum.

Hi

I have no problem on running the SimAddons CYHZ, I have just checked the Vector Configuration Tool. There is no CYHZ in neither the Enabled and Disabled column. No tree was seen on the runway.

Not certain from this discussion if you have UT or not. I had many issues with UT and Vector and decided in the end to remove UT. All my elevation and most of my trees in weird places went away ..... not all but most. Suggest to at least disable all of UT first before uninstalling it to see if that helps.

Archived