What has better FPS - Coolsky DC9 or Leonardo Maddog?

Mac_Maddog88

I've always wanted a Douglas.

Both planes are top notch simulations of a top notch plane. But, which plane has better FPS? I've wanted to learn the Maddog, may be a little bit easier than the WWII navigation DC9. Textures and modeling in the Maddog are lacking, but as I said in an earlier topic if I ever get the Maddog I'd like to get some people together who share my same passion to give the cockpit a texture overhaul. Default aircraft have okay modeling, but the texturing in some of them does make up for it.

I want to be able to simulate a flight as realistically as possible out of a high detailed airport. And like I said, both look like great aircraft. Any recommendations?

I really like it. I also bought the cockpit Ultra High Definition textures from McPhat Studios website, a must to have. Without UHD textures the overhead panel is blurry. External textures are ok. I've tried UHD for external textures but it's to heavy on my system (too long loading when changing to external views)

Probably my favorite airplane right now.. I have the PMDG-737, PMDG-777, Majestic Dash8 Q400, A2A C172, Spitfire, B17 etc

I really like it. I also bought the cockpit Ultra High Definition textures from McPhat Studios website, a must to have. Without UHD textures the overhead panel is blurry. External textures are ok. I've tried UHD for external textures but it's to heavy on my system (too long loading when changing to external views)

Probably my favorite airplane right now.. I have the PMDG-737, PMDG-777, Majestic Dash8 Q400, A2A C172, Spitfire, B17 etc

How are those tan cockpit textures? Those look a lot like the 80 and to appease my love of the MD80 I may have to get those!

That's the one I use. Tan textures are very nice. Don't like the blue one...

If I wanted blue I'd go with the 154.

As I'd said earlier, I'd use the Leonardo but would like to get some people together interested in re texturing the cockpit and exterior. You could get around the 2006 or so modeling if you textured the thing right! 

Archived