Re-installing - All my ORBX gear

Butch

Hi Gents, 

Back from a long hiatus! :)

I finally had to re-install my OS this month and I am in the (long and tedious) process of putting everything back in for FSX. Since I had FSX on a different drive, I still have everything as it was and working perfectly. Unfortunately, I forgot to save my FSX.cfg and Scenery.cfg, I added the regions and airports back in manually via the scenery menu however, there are strange things happening like missing runways etc. 

I understand there are scripts etc that need to run... so long story short. What is the easiest way to get all my FTX stuff installed?

Also, a few of my AU airports were from my days as a Beta Tester, I didn't get to save the installers and keys how can I access them?  :(

Help! Help!

Cheers

Butch

Start from scratch and install the regions first, then all your ORBX airports, then Global and things like that, don´t to forget to run the latest ORBXLibs as a final step. Then you can install the FREE airfields. 

IF there are patches for different add-ons, run the ORIGINAL add-on first and after that ALL patches in right order. In my opinion it´s pretty stright forward.

Decided to re-install the lot... I've got all Easter do it... lol. Anyway, the only other thing I need to speak to someone in support for the missing installers and keys. :) 

Archived