Resubmitted 2: black vertical squares

press

FSS0161823 PFj, FSS0231313 GLOBAL & others.

I recently upgraded by Dell Computer;  Windows 7, 6 GB RAM and a SSD. I had to 9800GT graphic cards that equal 1 GB. I have a new install of all of my regions and airports and flew a few days enjoying a great experience. I began to see black vertical squires in the Vancouver international area. I tried they need different slide positions to no avail. I decided to rest a bit and think. I immediately remember that I had not install the updates and did so right away. The bright squires disappeared and I thought all was well. After about six hours flying over a two day period about squares reappeared. Again I tried various settings with no luck. The bright squires seem to appear around populated areas only. There are some squares in my global setting. I find changes the slides on the left, full open, I can change to squares to multipoint black objects. I find no problem around my purchased airports.

I apologize for the many posts that I could not find a way to edit my original post. I appreciate your patience, time and effort.

Press

Archived