Reinstalling on new computer

tphowick

Hi. I had several Orbx on my old PC brought from mainly FSPILOT Shop. Now having a new PC and installed FSX I found that I had not made notes of licence numbers ( it's an age thing ) so would be pleased if you could tell me how to obtain the relevant licence keys and what proof of purchase would be needed

Hi tphowick,

If you have at least remembered, or written down your FSPS account login & password, you will be able to login and retrieve all your previous purchase info, keys, & dates.

If you can't remember your login details at FSPS, choose the can't remember my password option. They will send you an email to your account registered email address, with either a new password or your existing password & acct login.

Once you're logged in to FSPS you can view all previous orders, retrieve Keys, and download your software again if necessary.

Caveat: For some reason FSPS have applied a $5.00 reactivation fee for some older download software, I thought it mighty unfair not to have an ongoing download Qty, my last DL from them was 99 remaining and now there are 0 remaining, with an invitation to reactivate for a fee, not really a problem though, I doubt I will need to download again, and the account info is freely available to the account holder.

Cheers Jeff

Archived