Jetstar

Mal Walker

My son-in-law is the Chief Maintenance Engineer for Jetstar at Williamtown airport.

The Jestar hanger was enlarged to carry out the A320 maintenance (cheaper than Sydney!)

I got to sit up front in a brand new one, while they were still attaching the "No Smoking" stickers on the seats!

Smelt "plasticy" - like a new car.

There are 12 Airbus A32-232 aircraft currently registered at CASA in the Jetstar fleet and have the following registrations:

VH JQG

VH JQE

VH JQH

VH JQL

VH JQW

VH JQX

VH VQU

VH VQV

VH VQW

VH VQX

VH VQY

VH VQZ

Hope this helps with your project.

If you need a good quality photo, check out http://www.aussieairliners.org/a320/vh-vqw/0320.054.html

Airbus-the 'Hyundai of the Sky'. Smell plasticy cos, well, they are! :)  ;D

Guess that would make the 738's the Kia's then  ;D  ;D  ;D

Cheers,

LoL well said, People dont who dont like airbus because they are "plasticy" are idiots, they just dont understand the systems logic, i got hold of a Airbus manual on the net and the systems are quite amazing, people just need to read about them to change their minds, While i have a soft spot for boeing aircraft, the Airbus Systems are just amazing, Fly by wire with Alpha floor protection and Overspeed correction and Full Authority Digital Engine Control makes flying alot safer and more efficient, boeing however does use fly-by-wire on the later model planes but it is not implemented in the same manner,www.airsimmer.com might change your minds, in short I love airbus  ;)

There are 12 Airbus A320-232 aircraft currently registered at CASA in the Jetstar fleet

I only gave the A320-232 because they were wanted for AI, they are the largest and newest of the fleet and because I got to sit in brand new one.  :D  (eat your heart out) LOL

But then again if someone wants to do all Jetstar models - feel free. - the more the merrier

Archived