one question about ftx global

ericd

hi,

it s now a long tme i didn t come here ,i come back cause i had to re install my fsx with the scenery i bought from ftx orbx,

but i have a question , i have installed pnw,and pnj,and also australia sp4,but i want to buy ftx global,and vector ,do i need to re install everything or can i let the sceneries already installed and then install ftx global and vector ,thx to all ..

eric

Thanks Eric, much appreciated,

Its a support question if its in relation to PNW, PFJ etc, which are all payware products, we get a lot of people who think they can fool us into to giving them support for products obtained illegally, hence the ON rule that exists within our forum.

To answer your question, FTXglobal replaces your default ground textures, and Vector replaces your shorelines, roads etc, both of these programs can be installed at any time, just make sure to run the latest ORBXlibs http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs after installing these

Cheers
Tim

ok thx but over the already orbx scenes installed is it ok ?

we get a lot of people who think they can fool us into to giving them support for products obtained illegally

i would say it s normal because of the quality of your products ::)  ,but it s not of course ... >:(

Thanks Eric, much appreciated,

Its a support question if its in relation to PNW, PFJ etc, which are all payware products, we get a lot of people who think they can fool us into to giving them support for products obtained illegally, hence the ON rule that exists within our forum.

To answer your question, FTXglobal replaces your default ground textures, and Vector replaces your shorelines, roads etc, both of these programs can be installed at any time, just make sure to run the latest ORBXlibs http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs after installing these

Cheers

Tim

He answered in his last sentence. Yes both at any time.

Archived