aircraft stuck to runways [Non-FTX Issue]

skelly

Hello iam posting here because I don't know if this is vector related or not but it all started about the time I installed vector. The problem is when I land at certain runways

such at khqm cbm5 and cybd my plane comes to a very fast stop and I cannot move. brakes are off tires are good no flats but the plane is stuck there. Even when starting the sim if I spawn into one of these airports as soon as Iam on the runway my plane is stuck. This does not affect all airports just certain ones as if is something wrong with the runway textures or something. However it affects both gravel runways and asphalt runways.

programs running

airhauler, opus with rex textures, dx9 and dx10, orbx  nca to sak, global,vector, tried 5 different aircraft including some default, fsps extreme, accufeel, fspassenger

I was running fsps simphysics and when I stopped using it that helped but now I just flew to bella coola and im stuck again

I have tried running the sim with only basic software with same results I have also tried disabling vector in the scenery library but that made no difference

Once the plane is stuck I either have to shut down fsx completely or use the menu to go to another airport

any Idea's?

thanks for the great support

Peter

Archived