Sevastopol, Crimea, Ukraine - lack UKFB airport

Brito

Please Orbx team, I need a clarification:

Why Sevastopol Internationl Airport, Ukraine, Crimea (UKFB) isn´t plotted on Global FTX?

This airport is on Belbek City vicinty, 5.12 miles north Sevastopol. 

See that it exists, and is in Google:

8i57.jpg

When I flew over the Sevastopol area, I saw that this Sevastopol region has a discontinuity in the time station, with snow in some places and no one in others, forming a patchwork:

8WH5t.jpg

uxfQt.jpg

North, where it should, if appropriate, no snow.

uxfQt.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Sinesio

Historically, I can tell you that this was a military fighter base. Kacha airfield was the helicopter base.

Why it was not included in FSX is a question for Microsoft, not for ORBX. ORBX Global does not remove or add any airports.

Sinesio, maybe try one of these?

http://vacc-ua.aero/index.php/pilotsmenu/sceneries/sceneriesfsx.html

Belbek is the 4th one down on the list.

Historically, I can tell you that this was a military fighter base. Kacha airfield was the helicopter base.

Why it was not included in FSX is a question for Microsoft, not for ORBX. ORBX Global does not remove or add any airports.

Sinesio, maybe try one of these?

http://vacc-ua.aero/index.php/pilotsmenu/sceneries/sceneriesfsx.html

Belbek is the 4th one down on the list.

Thanks, Ripcord. I have read a bit about this airport. But since the 2002 he was a civilian airport (The Russia came upon him ...), yet FSX published military bases around the world in its data base.

So I thought it was there. I no longer have the default FSX, all mine now is Orbx.

Anyway, I liked the link ...

Cheers,

Sinesio

I would say it is a dual-use airport. Clearly there is still a MiG-29 regiment based there, judging by recent imagery on Google Earth (October 2013). Of course, now the place is under new management, so who can say for sure.

Archived