Budapest LHBP with the "walls issue"

Morten

You have to disable AEC for every addon airport you have. Otherwise you have wrong elevations and a duplicate afcad file.

Thanks for info about the risk of an eventual duplicated afcad file - I wasn't aware of such an issue.

Does anyone actually read the documentation?

Nowadays everybody just seems to call support at the first sign of trouble.

Hmm...you obviously don't seem to read the documentation yourself, nor do you seem to understand the purpose of my writing!

First of all, it WAS NOT a support issue in this case - it was simply info to the developers, who themselves has asked for feedback on areas with errors, as mentioned in the Vector 110 Readme document:

"In the time coming, we will get your feedback and may amend this for certain airports.

It is very easy to compile a new airport altitude and since Vector will be a living

product, we constantly update this." Stefan Schaefer.

Therefore you will see a lot of feedback here from customers with similar info issues as mine. So nothing strange about that at all!    

Tbh If this is aec fixable than this topic is useless because it just wastes space for topics with real issues where disabling aec does not help. And those issues were meant to be reported not addon airports which obviously will have issues when you don't read documentation/don't fix it accordingly.

So I disagree here!

Archived