FTX Central

Pato

Have just installed FTX Australia SP4 and I don't appear to be able to change regions. I am stuck on "Oceania". Have I missed something

during the installation? Any help appreciated.

Hi Pato,

In order to receive support for our payware products please post your order numbers as per this thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Cheers, Tim

OIC. FlightsimStore.com.   FTX AU SP4.  Order # FSS0268161.   Hope this is what you require?.

Perfect!

You say you are stuck on Oceania? do you receive any error messages?

Also make sure to install the latest Orbxlibs (Orbx libraries) after installing anything from Orbx, you can always find the latest version here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs

I haven't installed orbxlibs as yet and will do so. Now, the active region - Default FSX with OZx off. How to I go from this to selecting an Australian region.

I thought the Orbx control panel would be the way to change?.. I have the FTX Central window but the map of Australia is blank.

Is there something else I need to run please?.

Have you installed the Orbxlibs? if so open up FTXcentral>>select [Oceania], press 'Apply' and then close FTXcentral and you should be good to go

Yes. I have installed Orbxlibs. Sure, that will get me into Oceania but how do I select an Australian Region?. The Map of Australia is blank..

Also, when I click on "Orbx Control Panel" nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?. I expected the map of Australia to show the Regions

and this would allow for the selection of a particular Region. What am I missing?.

Australia is a part of [Oceania], you only need to select that to activate Australia (Originally it was called Australia, but after the New Zealand regions were developed we though it only fair to include our fellow south sea brothers in an 'Oceanic' region)

'OrbxControlPanel.exe' is an internal tool which is accessed by our custom airport addons control panels (should you also install those), it is not intended to be pressed

Australia is a part of [Oceania], you only need to select that to activate Australia (Originally it was called Australia, but after the New Zealand regions were developed we though it only fair to include our fellow south sea brothers in an 'Oceanic' region)

'OrbxControlPanel.exe' is an internal tool which is accessed by our custom airport addons control panels (should you also install those), it is not intended to be pressed

Thanks for your help. I guess i was expecting a nice coloured map showing the Australian Regions.!!

We do have a Google Earth KML here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/41035-ftx-australia-region-coverage-area-kmz/ which you can drag and drop into Google earth

The entire continent of Australia is covered by the FTX AU regionpack (including Norfolk Island, Lord Howe Island and theTorres Strait Islands) so just pick a place to start somewhere in Australia and you cant go wrong 8)

Archived