Very small issue for future patch consideration

RobC

First off I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has put so much effort into this project, it is without a doubt phenomenal! You guys a re amazing and have made a customer for life! 

Now to the issue:

This is such a small issue I hate to even bother y'all with it, BUT it is my home airport location and I fly VFR over this area practically every day so maybe it can be addressed in time. and if not it's not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. So I thought I would mention it JIC it's an easy fix or whatever, no hurry no worry.

I am using the FlyTampa KTPA Tampa Rebooted for this airport/area, The vector roads OR the coastline is off just a bit at this location. Before with FTX Global (non-vector) and UTX this area lines up perfectly without the median trees growing on the road, so this bridge? Road? is just off a tiny bit.

(This just seems small to me almost like nit-pick'n, but with the bar on detail being set so high with these great add-ons small things seem to pop out at you. 8) Not that it matters but I used to fish off this Tampa -> Clearwater bridge with my dad when I was a kid so I fly over it just about everytime I land at TIA)

Causway_zpsab0385d4.jpg

Causway2_zps3d58bd47.jpg

Causway3_zps9a75bdc6.jpg

Archived