FTX Global Gone

MarkFlorida

I appear to have lost my FTX Global and FSX is displaying default scenery outside of ORBX areas.  This happened after a full day of installing PNW, CRM, NRM, FJORDS, SAK, ORBX payware airports and then patching regions, airports and ORBX libs.

In control panel, It only shows FTX Global and North America.  Doesn't make a difference switching and/or hybrid mode.  Dedicated regions, like PNW, appear to work perfectly.  However, when outside (I'm testing in Florida), it appears to be showing FSX default scenery.

I tried re-installing FTX Global and repatching from 1.1 to 1.2.

This is a brand new PC, dedicated to FSX.  I'm sure it's simple, but I need some direction on what to look for or change.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Wolter,

In FSX, the scenery libs are all activated.  I see ORBX Libs, followed by individual ORBX airports and OPENLC.  There is also a Global Airports.

I checked FTX Central.  There are 2 regions:  FTX Global and North America

In FTX Central, I checked the reports and library config tools.  Everything reports installed (including 1.2 Global Base) and my scenery.cfg checks out.

Not sure where, under FSX I can confirm the actual files, but there is an ORBX dir under FSX.

PS:  I did take screenshots.  Just don't have a quick way to ftp them from here.

Thanks!

Archived