YMML, YSCB & YPJT

farman

Hi,

I send you images of the 3 airports, purchased and installed today, listed by ICAO code. I think that somethhing went wrong, looking at them.

Before writing you I took these actions:

1) Re-downloaded (by means of IDM) and unzipped (7-Zip)  the 3 files from FlightSimStore.

2) Erased from ORBX main folder the former installation folders. 

3) Set FTX Central to Oceania and unchecked FS Global Ultimate Oceania. 

I think the airports shouldn't look like the images below. At the least there's something completely wrong in Melbourne.

This is the very first time something like this happens to me. All the former product installations went smooth; so I can't imagine what the hell could have happend this time. PC is the same, nothing changed in its settings. Not more then three days ago I flew to Darwin and nothing was out of order. 

From top to bottom: Three from YMML, three from YPJT and four from YSCB.

acQvN.jpg

7mdvY.jpg

OQt78.jpg

FEGH.jpg

heFo2.jpg

po61T.jpg

rFLdI.jpg

R7mo2.jpg

sQkqr.jpg

lgOQC.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Yesterday I tried all the possibile combinations, checking and un-cecking FS Ultimate Oceania, FTX Global in ev'ry situation (FTX Hybrid, A Oceania ecc.) . In one of them I got this images: 

Tzkgp.jpg

RdFgP.jpg

BoZq3.jpg

Or, as it can be clearly see, two different layers (I remeber Ketchikan before the update). After that I used Pilot's AFM to or install or uninstall the airport and it went all well. Unfortunately I don't remember - silly me, of course -, which was the winning move.

Now I'm retrying again all the available combinations. But, in the end, the culprit is still and always the same: that cursed FS Global Ultimate. In different situations I wrote to Pilot's without getting satisfying answers; very disappointing, indeed, especially becouse of the lot of money the complete FS Ultimate DVD set did cost me. Now I'm tempted to buy this last FS Global 2010 compatible to solve all the problems such as the actual Melbourne, but I'm really frighetend by this company, as you can guess. 

I deeply apologize for boring you with this matter; but it's a real pity to be so completely happy with ORBX products and, at the same moment, so worried about this combination with Pilot's; furthermore, I once installed in my FSX the first FS Global 2010 being fully satisfied with any problem at all. 

Fulvio

Hi Wolter,

I fixed the problem. Simply I was going on in using Pilot's AFM instead of the new Vector's Configuration Tool. Perhaps I didn't expalin you the tool I was actually using.

All well's what ends well.

Best regards,

Fulvio

pvrmj.jpg

t3sm6.jpg

6Ngsf.jpg

Archived