One more question on the subject of mesh.

hwh86

I understand Holger Mesh is for Australia only. Am I right or wrong? In any case, does Pilot's FS Global 2010 FTX conflict with Holger Mesh? If I install FS Global 2010, do I need to disable Holger Mesh in the Scenery File Index?

I understand Holger Mesh is for Australia only. Am I right or wrong? In any case, does Pilot's FS Global 2010 FTX conflict with Holger Mesh? If I install FS Global 2010, do I need to disable Holger Mesh in the Scenery File Index?

I apologise, in the last sentence I meant Scenery Library, not Scenery File Index.

The freeware AU_Holgermesh is for Australia yes, and there is no conflict with the PILOTS FTX Global mesh that I know of, also no need to disable because mesh in FSX auto-sorts to show the best resolution regardless of scenery library position

Do you need Holgermesh if you have the Global mesh? -- All the Australian Orbx scenery (and OZx) was created using the AU_Holgermesh as a base so there is no harm in keeping it active

Cheers

Tim

The freeware AU_Holgermesh is for Australia yes, and there is no conflict with the PILOTS FTX Global mesh that I know of, also no need to disable because mesh in FSX auto-sorts to show the best resolution regardless of scenery library position

Do you need Holgermesh if you have the Global mesh? -- All the Australian Orbx scenery (and OZx) was created using the AU_Holgermesh as a base so there is no harm in keeping it active

Cheers

Tim

Thanks again Tim, I have had Holgermesh ever since the birth of Orbx and it worked very well, I think I keep it, just for sentimental reasons if for nothing else. Cheers

Les (hwh83)

Archived