Elevation for airport in NCA, FYI

waynelp

Greetings this airport shows up these ways in  FSX & P3Dv2. This is an FYI topic about this airport.  I am not complaining and was not sure where to put this topic for further work on an area.

I asked two others on their computers with the same scenery  to look at it and it shows up in NCA as an island airport also.

San Andreas Field, CA USA (K0O3 / 0O3),  FSX has it as KCPU.

I have tried to "flatten" it with the FSGlobal x flattening program tool and it makes huge trenches along the sides of the airport, so it means it cannot be fix that way.  The new version of FTX Vector does not change it either.

I have FSGlobal X for the americas, but it makes no difference in the way it looks. Either with FSglobal X on or off, it still looks up in the air with NCA activated. 

The new and improved FTX Vector flattening has no affect on this airport in any mode.  I have no other 3rd party scenery installed for this area.

This is a new FSX installed program and new window vista 64bit installation. Total reload.  I have used the latest FTX patches, libraries  and reloaded NCA. All other airports that I have been at in NCA work as they should.

The bgl on/ off is in effect.

Like I said this was verified by two others on separate computers.  Just an FYI .

Thank You,

FSX Global activated  this is now about "30' " above the NCA airport elevation.

FLIGHTSIM1-2014-mar-3-005.jpg

FSX NCA activated   

FLIGHTSIM1-2014-mar-3-004.jpg

P3Dv2.1  FTX  NCA activated

FLIGHTSIM1-2014-mar-3-006.jpg

Archived