Library files?

Merlin0859

I am relatively new to the FSX scene as it were. I found your free airport packs and would like to use them. I don't have any of your products yet. ::) My question is- in order to use the free airports you provide do I need the library files I've seen on the same page? Sorry for the newbie question but I can't seem to find the answer any where else! Thanks for helping and I do mean yet on not owning your scenery package. Looks great! Thanks again.

Merlin,

the free airport packs are developed to be used with FTX Global installed hence the FTX Global in the download name.  You can try a pack without Global installed if you wish.  After all it costs nothing but a bit of time to find out if you like them or not.  And yes you need to library as that is were you find some of the scenery objects used for the airport.  Always install the library last after installing the pack.  if you install more than one pack just install all packs first then the library at the end. (only have to install it once that way.)

Archived