NCA - O68 - The flower of death .... ?

jlsaghaa

HI

I tried a dozen takeoff from O68 with the Maule default P3DV2.1. This aircraft seems to draw heavily on the left: And every time I leave the runway and encroaches on the grass and then goes on a flower (yellow) ..... the plane crash .... in 100% of cases . 

Someone could confirm ?

JL

Does this only happen at this airport?

I have noticed that in P3D 2.1 in the Maule the yoke and rudder is turned full to the left whenever I have changed anything in the menues. So you may want to make sure that the yoke, the throttles and rudders are straight (just move them once) before take off.

Beside this: Try to push the trottle slowly. That makes it easier to handle the (realistic) attempt of the aircraft to turn to the left.

JL,

I don't own P3d V2.x, but had a similar experience. Would you answer a few questions for me?

1. Have you tried using auto rudder - just in case you are not compensating enough for the engine torque...

2. Do yo taxi onto the strip or have P3D place you on the runway?

Before I had to reinstall P3D 1.2, whenever I had the program load a Piper J3 on the runway at KHQH (Bowerman) the left wheel looked like it was in a hole on the runway. If I hit the power, it would veer violently to the left every time. HOWEVER, if I taxied slowly forward 10 meters or so, then my takeoff run went normally. If I taxied onto the runway, I also had normal take offs.

Hope this might help in the short term.

Respectfully,

Brian

Does this only happen at this airport?

I have noticed that in P3D 2.1 in the Maule the yoke and rudder is turned full to the left whenever I have changed anything in the menues. So you may want to make sure that the yoke, the throttles and rudders are straight (just move them once) before take off.

Beside this: Try to push the trottle slowly. That makes it easier to handle the (realistic) attempt of the aircraft to turn to the left.

This occurs on all airports and before takeoff I make sure that the control are ok and the axis. I also started slowly but soon the aircraft crab .... 

but what is surprising is the crash once past these yellow flowers (tested with two other aircrafts)

JL,

I don't own P3d V2.x, but had a similar experience. Would you answer a few questions for me?

1. Have you tried using auto rudder - just in case you are not compensating enough for the engine torque...

2. Do yo taxi onto the strip or have P3D place you on the runway?

Before I had to reinstall P3D 1.2, whenever I had the program load a Piper J3 on the runway at KHQH (Bowerman) the left wheel looked like it was in a hole on the runway. If I hit the power, it would veer violently to the left every time. HOWEVER, if I taxied slowly forward 10 meters or so, then my takeoff run went normally. If I taxied onto the runway, I also had normal take offs.

Hope this might help in the short term.

Respectfully,

Brian

hi

no i don't use autorudder, and p3d place the aircraft on the runway so i will try to start from the airport ......

JL

This occurs on all airports and before takeoff I make sure that the control are ok and the axis. I also started slowly but soon the aircraft crab .... 

but what is surprising is the crash once past these yellow flowers (tested with two other aircrafts)

hi

no i don't use autorudder, and p3d place the aircraft on the runway so i will try to start from the airport ......

JL

very boring test : when I roll on the taxiway before joining the runway .... ailerons are blocked after several turns ....

Archived