Black squares at PAJN

JoeW

I have the black squares too in DX10 mode. If I turn off either one of the Statics (PAJN_PLC_Statics_DX10.bgl or PAJN_PLC_Statics.bgl) I lose the black squares and the static traffic. The black squares seem to be shadows under the aircraft. Could these be in another library?

Thanks

By the way, I have fuel at PAJKN now. There are 5 or 6 fuel trucks that I can see but on a Ctrl+F I get "There are no fuel trucks at this airport" ........  WTH?

Everyone (including myself) using DX10 will currently have black squares under some static stuff at PAJN. Search these forums and you will find many post about it.  There is a PAJN patch out that will remove most of the annoying black squares.  Scenery objects like fuel trucks dont mean you will have animated fuel trucks.  For that get GSX and you will.

• 2 weeks later...

For information for those who are using the DX10 scenery fixer: The new updated DX10 scenery fixer V2.0

corrects the black square issue below the static aircraft at PAJN airport, but not below some trucks.

Unfortunately  ORBX PAJN Control panel inside FTXCentral does not work properly (not switchable),

so I have manually modified the corresponding bgl´s in the ORBX/FTX_NA/FTX_AA_PAJN/Scenery

folder into the "DX9 mode" back to get all the many and beautiful static aircraft back. 

PAJN_GP.BGL                --> normally for DX9 only

PAJN_GP_DX10.OFF       

PAJN_PLC_statics.BGL     -->normally for DX9 only

PAJN_PLC_statics_DX10.OFF

A first check shows that this modified configuration now works for DX10 too, if using SF2.0.

Any comment appreciated from the devs, if there is still something to regard.....or to improve.

Wulf

Archived