pajn control panel

utley

Well your files are correctly configured for DX10 mode, so there should be no reason for the control panel faliure based on the file states. You can force DX9 mode by changing...

PAJN_GP.OFF to .bgl

PAJN_GP_DX10.BGL to .OFF

PAJN_PLC_statics.OFF to .bgl

PAJN_PLC_statics_DX10.BGL to .OFF

After making this manual change, the control panel should work again as normal, if not then an external factor is influencing your setup.

You use the DX10SceneryFixer? Then select DX10. You're flying with DX9 then leave it as it is. :)

Yes, and I still see black tiles underneath aircraft. The problem is that it wont let me select between DX9 or DX10 in the pajn control panel.

Most likely you have some files in an unexpected state, post a screenshot of your PAJN/Scenery folder and i'll see which files you need to rename.

pajn.jpg

Utley, your file sequence has become duplicated and therefore your control panel does not understand the conflicting file states.

Delete the following files from that folder **make sure you delete EXACTLY and ONLY the files i have listed below**

PAJN_GP.bgl.OFF

PAJN_GPDX10.bgl

PAJN_PLC_statics_DX10.bgl

Your control panel will work after this.

I have the black squares too in DX10 mode. If I turn off either one of the Statics (PAJN_PLC_Statics_DX10.bgl or PAJN_PLC_Statics.bgl) I lose the black squares and the static traffic. The black squares seem to be shadows under the aircraft. Could these be in another library?

Thanks

By the way, I have fuel at PAJKN now. There are 5 or 6 fuel trucks that I can see but on a Ctrl+F I get "There are no fuel trucks at this airport" ........  WTF?

Archived