11S Sekiu - Water Textures On Top Of Ground...

Jocko Flocko

I am having some very strange issues with OrbX's latest great little airport. Just outside of the coverage area of 11S I get these water texture sets on top of the ground surfaces where they shouldn't be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a few shots to show you what I am talking about.

Just to add, the water texture issue also follow me inland as I fly away from the ocean in the area. This is *NOT* happening anywhere else in the PNW region or in any other FTX regions.

oxEW1.jpg

NnyTu.jpg

TRE8K.jpg

g5aco.jpg

Q6E2t.jpg

Hi Jocko,

I'm getting the same problem with Sekiu activated and without it, so it actually seems to be a PNW problem. It only seems to happen within one QMID grid square, so not very widespread, but I'll notify the team right away, hopefully get a fix in for the next patch.

Cheers

Hi guys, saw this post.

I just flew between Port Angeles and Neah Bay, which is most of the coast near 11S.  I do not have anything like what you are experiencing.  I have a perfect coast line.

Is this showing up somewhere east of Port Angeles?

Ok Misha, thanks for responding so quickly, it's not a problem that is completely debilitating to the experience of the airport, just annoying. I have the latest OrbX Libraries installed and I'm also running under DirectX 10. I don't know if running DirectX 10 has anything to do with it or not. I'm also using Steve's DX10 Fixer.

Cheers

Jocko

Yes i understand the small area thing, but it is located along the shoreline according to the screenshots, and I slewed from Sequim to Neah Bay, almost the entire coastline, looking very carefully and never say any anomaly like this.

It would be helpful to get Lat/Long to see the exact spot.

It actually happens below your aircraft as you fly along, it's not something that is easily visible, I think you'd have to wait for a few seconds before it pops up.

Just take a look at Jocko's shots to get the general area, they also have the coordinates on them

Archived