11S Sekiu Airport Sounds ?

Timm

Hi Pete,

Thats was my first port of call and yes I have that ticked as well  but nothing. I just popped over to Jefferson County Airfield and all the sounds are coming through fine. I also had a look in 11S config and all there is is a line states sound on sound off. No other lines stating what sounds

Hi Pete,

Thats was my first port of call and yes I have that ticked as well  but nothing. I just popped over to Jefferson County Airfield and all the sounds are coming through fine. I also had a look in 11S config and all there is is a line states sound on sound off. No other lines stating what sounds

Hi Tiim, I just have checked for you and I hear several bird and dog sounds at Sekiu. I don't know why you hear nothing maybe Misha the developer can help you.

Peter

Here is what I have, and also no sound files either. You will notice that I have no grass textures I have taken these out completly as they just don't look right (To big) could be small in size. 

Untitled.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Timm,

The 3 sound files used are Orbx_Sound_Forest_Birds.wav, Orbx_Sound_Dog_Barking.wav and Orbx_Sound_Crickets.wav.

However, what you wanna check is that you have these 3 files in your effects folder- Orbx_Sound_Forest_Birds_controller.fx, Orbx_Sound_Dog_Barking_controller.fx and Orbx_Sound_Ambient_Airport_Night_controller.fx

Archived