S11 shows as a grass runway in Plan G

billhuntsman

Peter,

Do you have the Orbx 11S payware installed or is that the default 11S?  My plan G shows the runway as grass.  I ran the database after installing Misha's version and then again after installing his runway fix.  Both times show the runway as a grass runway.

Bill

Thanks, Matt, but I don't see 11S in your signature.  I installed Misha's 11S and then his runway fix.  I have tried recycling FTX central, restarting FSX, restarting the computer and rebuilding the Plan G v3 database.  Still 11S shows as a grass runway in Plan G.  (It's fine visually in FSX.)

I would really appreciate it if someone who has Misha's 11S along with his runway fix and Plan G v3 installed would let me know how Plan G shows their 11S airstrip.  Plan G seems to be representing other airports correctly for me, so I'm baffled as to what to do about this.

Peter,

Do you have the Orbx 11S payware installed or is that the default 11S?  My plan G shows the runway as grass.  I ran the database after installing Misha's version and then again after installing his runway fix.  Both times show the runway as a grass runway.

Bill

Bill, I have the ORBX 11S installed as you can see in my signature.

Peter

Archived