Good FPS but Stutters

TomG

I now have 3 regions, FTXG, and the Iceland Demo. My FPS is generally in the low 30s but I get very rapid stuttering when looking down at city scenery, buildings, etc. with little change in framerate.

That seems to be the only problem.  I have plenty of memory (12 gig DDR3), i7-920 overclocked to 4.0, and NVIDIA GTX 275 -1792 mb gpu.  I am using Bojote's fsx config. changes, as well as the FSX profile in NVIDIAs Inspector. I am also using the default FSX settings in the FTXG manual.  Any ideas?  Thanks.   Tom  ID# 99110305

Hi Tom, thanks so much for the upgrade :)

In highly dense urban areas is normal to notice worst performances, you say anyway that you're using the bojote's tweaks in your FSX.cfg, maybe it could be just this the problem, sometimes the tweaks alter a lot the simulator and instead of having benefits you get your situation worst. Try to clean your FSX.cfg deleting it, at the new start the flight simulator recreates it with default values (make also a copy of the actual, so that you can revert back to the actual situation before to delete it) and see how it goes :)

Archived