AU Traffic problem unique to my PC

Thieds

Hi all,

Seems I have an AU traffic problem unique to my PC and not a problem with the AU traffic pack.
I have been using AU traffic for years and love the realism.  My problem is when I go to YSSY Sydney, I cannot see any international operators there.  The only aircraft at the international terminal are Jetstar, Virgin and Qantas.
The rest of the country seems fine, with Thai, Emirates etc visible at Melbourne.
I recently installed v4.00 and then v4.10, but the problem remains.

I also un-installed FSX from my PC and re-installed everything back on, including SP3 and AU traffic, but the YSSY problem remains.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Thieds

as graham mentioned if youre using stock default apx for yssy then international operators aircraft definitely dont have parking spots large enough to fit

most of the spots on the intl terminal are only 23m , not large enough to accomodate anything bigger than 320s or 737 and oddly gate 50 which only handles smaller aircraft is 36m

there are also various apxs available at places like avsim

Thanks Graham and capt sl.  On your advice I found a .bgl file for YSSY someone was kind enough to upload on AVSIM and it did the trick!

I'm sure it used to work a long time ago and then stopped working.  Do you know why that might have been? (...just in case I ever have to re-install everything on this PC or on a new PC.)  I possibly installed SP3 or other scenery add-ons after AI.

I have always had 'AUSTRALIA' ticked at FSX Central (not Default FSX)

Thanks again.

Archived