YSSY crash on taxiway A for AUSP4

petfy

Orbx AUSP4, Orbx YBBN & YMML, Orbx Global, Ants Airports, Rex(3)+OD , UT2, and that's it.

Was hoping to compare my installation with others. If I am the odd one out, then commence trouble shooting (deactivating in FSX scenery, bgl files, etc)

I note that there is a piece (slice) of AUSP4 scenery immediately adjacent to the invisible object and this is currently the prime suspect. 

Running FTX Central in FTX Global mode produces no crashes. It only happens when running in Oceania.

The theory is that it must be AUSP4 causing it.

A Cessna 172 can pass the sliver of scenery, but a B737 cant. (I note that the wing tip of the 737 comes very near to the sliver, but don't actually pass over it).

"Au regions don't make any alterations to the airport."

Actually, they do! Finally figured it out. The invisible object is one of the new lights, and is actually on the LEFT of the taxiway as you head to the runway thresh hold.

iQZKa.jpg

Is that at the level of the underpass.

There is no alteration to the airport, so it is more likely that this is autogen attavhed to the vector road data.

Good sleuthing. It may be tricky to exclude this, if this is the case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually it may be simplest to remove the crashbox from the object.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hoping to render this part of the world as real as it gets (wonder where I heard that before?) (crash detection on) its a good excuse to wait for the release of Flytampa's YSSY  ;D  although the developer just got married and thrust into fatherhood with a newborn, I expect development to be rather slowed on it.

This also shows that care should be taken when landing on a runway that has a road in close proximity as there are invisible lights along the road during the daytime. Case in point - it is now impossible to land at one end of the runway at KNGU.

Archived