YBTH and YBCS

Bob_Farmer

For the first time I have downloaded two airports (YBTH and YBCS) from the FltSim Store. Order No FSS0251234. Having gone thru the process of unzipping files,entering Order No., Date and Reg.Key and then running the instalation process for both airports (one at a time) then istalling Orbx Lib_131027. When I open FSX  only the default airports are showing for YBTH and YBCS

I opened and close FSX twice. My existing payware airports are showing but not YBTH and YBCS. Obviously something has gone amiss and I am hoping it is something simple to fix because my computer skills are on the limited side. 

OrbxFTXYBTH 100.2 432.018KB  2 file is one I could not open but all other files I could open.  

With my download allowance almost blown out I might have to look into getting it all on disc.

Thanks in Advance,

Bob_Farmer

Gday Bob,

I do believe this is the very first YBTH Bathurst support thread!! 8)

It sounds like the install process worked if you had no error messages, first thing I would check:

- Cycle FTXcentral to [Default/Global] and back to [Oceania/Australia],

- Browse to FSX/ORBX/FTX_AU/ and check if you have a FTXAA_YBTH folder, also check it has contents

If yes to both, then load up FSX again and re-check

I am assuming you have FTX Australia patched to SP4.003 and the freeware AU Holgermesh installed?

Cheers

Tim

Thanks Tim.

My FSX was set to Oceania and when I cycled between Default I would get a message saying to '' Install Net framework; v4..0.30319''. Press ''OK''  then the Cycle would apply.

Browsing to FSX/ORBX/FTX_AU and yes I have YBCS and YBTH folders and both Scenery and Texture are full.

In FTX_ AU I can see Holgermesh and ORBX LIB but not the SP4 which I downloaded and installed a month ago. Where would I check for that? 

After all that only the default airports for YBCS and YBTH are showing.

Cheers,

Bob_Farmer

Hi again,

The .NET framework message may be the clue to the cause of the issue,

At the very bottom of the Orbx support website http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html is a link to the .NET framework build 4.0, once you have installed that, check windows updates for any patches available

You may need to reinstall FTX Australia / plus Bathurst/Cairns

Archived