FTX Global and FTX Vector - Correct Order in Scenery Library

pegasus1970

After FTX Global I just got installed FTX Vector and I am not really sure whats the correct order in the scenery library of FSX must be, because I have specially in Switzerland in suburb areas only roads visible without any villages. By example very close to the zurich airport which is a populated area around the airport also with small cities. but i only have roads and river visible there what is confusing me a lil bit.

My actual priorities in the scenery library of FSX with FTX Global and Vector is :

Piority :

1. FTXX_ORBXLIBS

2. ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1

3. ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1

4. ORBX!OPENLC_BASE

5. Edwards_AFB

27. AFRICA

28. FS Global 2010 LOCAL MESHES

35. FS Global 2010 OCEANIA

36. ORBX!VECTOR

37. 1107 Base

132. 0000 Base

133. ORBX!VECTOR_AEC

134. Standard Scenery

Is this order in the scenery library correct to get ftx global & vector working perfectly ? What is the correct order for FTX Global and where should I place later on ORBX Australia (above or below) ?

It is really highly appreciated to get the necessary support from yourside. I couldn't find anything in the manual therefore and the correct order would be very very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot.

sincerely

steven

Hi Steven, each installer places your ORBX products in the right point inside FSX scenery library, so if you didn't move anything you should go fine with that.

FTX Global and FTX Vector don't modify landclasses, so what you see around Zurich is the default FSX landclass for that area.

When OpenLC Europe comes out you will see instead also this area improved with the correct landclass.

Archived