Ksmo Santa Monica airport

RonF

Hi

I recently installed N/A aiports pack #7,& the airports look really great,however I cannot get Ksmo to function properly. When I choose Ksmo for the airport I wish to go to in Fsx the loading kind of stops at 80% (adjusting scenery objects). It takes about 2 to 3 min. to load through this & then when I do get to Ksmo just about all the functions for the aircraft (views startup) do not seem to work properly, extremely slow to nothing at all. The frame rates look okay but I cannot get any movement of the a/c (Realair duke )I installed the latest lib. This is the only airport out of pack 7 that this happens.

Ron

Todd,

I have reinstalled the scenery pack & the situation I am experiencing does not happen  only to the Duke, The frame rates are around 14 to 15 (I also have Fsdt klax v2 installed). I have flown through this area with no problems before although the scenery is intense. When I go to pan a view the view moves & then stops, I cannot move the controls, Throttle, mix. etc..Where would I find the Afcad files, I have looked around & can't seem to locate them.

Thanks for the help

Ron

Issue(non) resolved,

All is well, I had copied the  Ftx ftxg airports  folder to my desk top for easier access, so I deleted that folder & Ksmo is up & running. Really nice work on these airports.

Ron

Archived