Terrain Anomalies

JohnMD

Was on a flight from Ezieza Intl in Buenos Aires up the coast to Sao Paulo and noticed all these anomalies as you can see from the screen shots, strange peaked mountains and cliffs along the coasts and further up, I have not encountered any of these previously before Vector was installed so I suppose that this is just another one of those anomalies that will need to be addressed at some time.

Latitude and Longitude are in top left hand corner of the screenshot.

I am using FSX Deluxe Edition with Acceleration and Global Vector and was using the FTX control panel with Global selected.

Screenshot: iEegv.jpg

regards

John MD

Just to add to the previous one, I found two more anomalies in and around Rio de Janeiro, the 1st being the Niteroi Bridge which crosses the harbor, the lower one is the Vector addition and is incorrect as it is too low and close to the water, the original being the elevated one is at the right height, I have actually been over that bridge on a number of occasions, so it looks about right where it is at present, and the other anomaly is just out on the coast slightly south of the city of Rio,with the high rise buildings now in the water, all location coordinates are in the top L/H side of the screen shots.

I am aware that you are in the process of making alterations to Vector so I thought that I would just let you know what I had come across in my travels,

regards

John MD

Screens:

wqa7X.jpg

XQWLT.jpg

Archived