No internet access looms

napier

The day has come where I am unable to afford the internet & e-mail system and it will be closed at the end of the month.

Q1. Am I likely to experience any problems with any ORBX products (as per signature) or flying FSX with no net ?

Q2. Will the FSX Central control panel still operate as example switching from Oceania to World-Wide ? 

Q3. What other situations or problems that may be expected with payware aircraft with no net coverage ? (PMDG MD-11, C/Sim 757, Navigraph).

Q4.  What steps do I need to take to stop appearing on forum and mailing lists at FSS shop ? as from 1st February 2014. (save mail bouncing back to you guys)

Any other suggestions/settings I need to be aware of ?.

This last four years has been a wonderful experience with you guys & girls and recommend your products extremely highly.   Again you have all in some way have helped me out of some problem situations and I am personally grateful and thank you.

Kindest regards to all and hopefully I can be back some time.

Hope to see you back. I suggest you contact adrian at FSS. Downloading new planes and validating may be possible if you can access the internet at the library or a cafe ans save to a thumb drive. I did this for a long time before we had the net. You can alos access a free email account at your library hopefully> FTX Global will work wihtout a net connection

You should not run into issues if the products have already been installed but i would recommend you try to find a shop that has free wifi in your area if you have a smart phone, tablet or laptop that way for the price of a coffee you can keep connected and grab updates if needed.

Archived