missing sounds at stuart czst

Hi, Can you help ...everything absolutely fine with PNW sounds in 22 ORBX airports with no problems ...all fantastic.....Running all A2a Aircraft, Alebeo stunt, and Classic FW 190's with no problems all visuals and sounds OK

just bought US Pacific Fjords with CZST and PAKT all service patches and lib patches applied as per instructions....problem!!!..... No environment sounds! no birds voices planes etc etc as per your usual sound packs

tried running ORBX BOB walkabout....and hey presto bird sounds !!! the only sound  i suppose is audible is  wind but nothing else....... ran the default FSX hand glider and got sounds then??!!....I don't run any other aircraft..only those mentioned ......re installed Fjords ,CZST and PAKT a few times with patches and lib patches with no difference can you help

many thanks in advance 

Roger tower over

Brad....sorry mate running FSX on another PC had to start it up...no...im already on Summer settings ...appreciate the little felles go migrating on holiday during the white stuff....did put it on winter and reverted back ...and no joy ....run with BOB and they all come out of their nests to play all singing and dancing ...but load the plane back and they all shut up....so no change?....any other ideas cos im stumped

Roger over

Hello....no i get all the aircraft sounds all no problems ...so if there is no sounds there for the planes ....how com they all come out when BOB goes walk about ....does he feed them lol

Archived