Brisbane Airport

virginblue190

Hey guys, 

So i  have posted on the Forum a few times about my ORBX YBBN not having any of the green taxi line lighting at night. 

Back then i was running FSX on a toshiba Laptop with a GTX315 i think it was. So Most of the People who commented on my older post put the reason down to my system not being strong enough.

I have upgraded just last week, i have now got the I5 4670K 3.4Ghz and the GTX770....

I have re installed Brisbane once again onto my new PC, and once again im missing the Green taxi line Lights. 

Is it possible that there could be something wrong with the ORBX YBBN that i have purchased ?? Could it possibly have been faulty or a damaged file ?? Is this possible.

As i have Quite a few ORBX airports installed and Brisbane is the only Airport that gives me dramas

Any one got any ideas ?? 

Thanks in advance :)

Last comment by Russ White was that there could be a rouge exception file some where. I have green taxi lights missing near the threshold of 01 (as you already know). The rouge exception file theory doesn't explain why none of the flashing amber runway entry lights work, but the red taxiway warning lights next to them do.

I just look at it as a minor annoyance. The Orbx developers probably have more important tasks to do rather than revisit YBBN once again. If I really need the green taxi lights I just revert to Ants version. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice shots, TY.

Yes, I own it. I'm firing on FSX to there. Will report back soon...

Important so far:

- FSX w/ Acceleration

- FTX Central set to Oceania, NO Vector road lights checked

- I've NOT FTXG

- AU SP4.003

- Orbx Day&Night light switch set to DAY

- Orbxlibs installed but not last version (131215) because even if this ruins my lights

- DX10 then lot of lights with black square, a pitty: I need to buy DX10Fixer but don't want at this moment because I call that a "compulsory sale" (I don't know if that's the right term because english isn't my 1rst language)

To be followed...

EDIT: I see some green lights but not the large (a bit white for me on the shoots you had given) ones. I get yellow, red and green lights. Green lights on the taxiways are here.

Archived