Installation Fail

stunter4ever

I am trying to install FTX global base and after unzipping the files to a temp folder and running the .exe it gets about 75% done and then stops with an error saying something like " couldn't write to file FTXGLOBALBASE.exe " or something similar to that. I have tried everything from redownloading the files to reinstalling 20 times. should I get my money back?

my order number is 262450. thank you

Ok, it really is very unpleasant. Each computer has its own idiosyncrasy. Your RIG is good enough for the addon. 

But in the case of FTXGlobal, I can assure you that it is already a very well tested and installed product. 

So I suggest you:

a) antivirus - as I realized in your sig, you have installed REX 4 and it does not much like antivirus snooping its installation, then I can discard that your antivirus is interfering with you installation. However why not not disable it to install? 

B) Another caution is with UAC Windows system (User Account Control). If it is too high will not let you install anything.

c) I know it's obvious, but it is good to check if there is space in HD (or SSD), you know that the windows system requires one third of the total space free for it.

d) Anyway a guy from Orbx will give you the solution. 

Good luck!

Sinesio

As I told you, each computer has their own tastes. For example, I could only install REX4 after disabling antivius, despite having installed REX OD ESSENTIAL PLUS without such care. It gives one understand this?

Hugs,

Sinesio

Archived