AU Traffic 4.10

WOAI is an FS9 traffic system and as has been documented here and elsewhere on numerous occasions, FS9 traffic files are compiled in a different manner to FSX ones and will suppress all FSX ones when used together.

You will need to use a program like AI Flight Planner to recompile all the FS9 traffic files to FSX ones if you wish to run FSX ones as well.  

Hi Graham

I also have a bit of a problem.  I bought some payware airports in the US and had no traffic so after asking around WOAI was suggested.  I installed thinking I would use default traffic while flying in the US but your Australasian traffic when flying here.

Unfortunately after swapping back to Australia and implementing your traffic I find I have none.

I see your quote here about recompiling the FS9 traffic files to FSX.  Is that all we need to do to make your files and the WOAI files play nicely together? 

I have now downloaded the program suggested, is there a tutorial on how and what to do it.

Sorry but this is AI stuff is pretty new to me.

Cheers

Edit where are all AI files placed so I can direct it to search in the right place and convert?

Archived