Issue report Cannot apply AU Blue SP3

Mayflower

Order No FSS0251785

When I Apply AU BLUE SP3,  I get message: Could not find the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX|Scripts\Backup\BLDG2.dds.

On checking tree, I find no Backup after Scripts\.   With Windows 8.1, I have installed in this order: FSX Gold, FTX Au Blue SP3, FSX Acceleration.  Have looked at FAQs, but could not find anything that appears specifically relevant.

Hello, and welcome!

Sounds like you missed installing the latest Orbx libraries (Orbxlibs), you'll always find them here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs

Though if you installed Acceleration after AU_Blue you might have problems, is this correct? ideally you should install FSX+Acceleration first...then addon scenery after

Thanks. Have installed Orbx libraries.  Yes, I did install Acceleration after AU_BLUE.  A quick look at YSSY suggests all is well.

Had FS9 and Voz three years ago, but some repairs to myself and replacement of computer, means a lot of catching up to do. Look forward to new learning and experiences.

Archived