No Roads

Sandyspanner

Hi

I have just brought 4 of the FTX NA products, CRM, NRM,PJD and PNW. Installed then yesterday and everthing worked great, no sign of perfomance issues, was very happy and impsressed with the products.

This morning i turned on PC to going flying, and discovered when taking off from Bowerman airfield that I had no roads visible, the cars were just driving across open grassland. I moved around to several locations and same thing. I know the roads were visible yesterday.

I read on this forum others have this problem in FTX Global and to install FTX Global patch 1.2. But i don't have FTX Global, i only have the NA scenery packages, can i still use this patch?

Any ideas?

Regards

Hi Gary

Thanks for the tip, I tried running all the patches and that seemed to have done the trick.

Note to ORBX Developers: As a new customer that purchased 4 regions at the same time, i found it incredibly tedious having downloading multiple patches for each region and making sure I installed older patches before newer ones ...... have you guys heard of Service Packs?

Hi, someone just started a thread about having an easier way (auto check) to know when patch are release. Yes it is tedious but at least we have good patch.

Your suggestion would have more reader in the genera section.

Welcome, Ben

Archived